- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Alexey Pushkov
Washington Navy Yard gunman Aaron Alexis killed 13 and wounded almost a dozen others in a morning rampage. On the international stage, Pope Francis said the Catholic Church must find a new balance on gay rights issues, abortion and contraception. Here's a recap of the week that was from The Washington Times.
“A clear confirmation of American exceptionalism,” he added, according to multiple translations of the original Russian tweet.