- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Alexis Mabille
Equestrian styles dominated two major collections on day six of Paris fashion week, with horse-riding vestments _ some comfortably elegant, some constrictingly racy _ the motif explored by Hermes and Givenchy.
After redefining the way women dress, Phoebe Philo _ Celine designer and purveyor of the new minimalism that has taken catwalks and Main Street by storm _ is aiming to redefine the values of the luxury industry.
French fashion designer Alexis Mabille, centre, surrounded by models, acknowledges applause following the presentation of his Spring-Summer 2014 Haute Couture fashion collection, Monday, Jan. 20, 2014 in Paris.