- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Alexis Mattocks Items
A D.C. woman who walked away from a group home while under the care of the Department of Youth Rehabilitation Services is expected to plead guilty Tuesday to second-degree murder and other charges related to a deadly robbery attempt in North Carolina in 2010, authorities said.
Like so many other D.C. youths, Alexis Mattocks grew up before her time.