- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest Alexis Simpson Items
A Bowie State University student is scheduled for trial Tuesday in the slaying last year of her college roommate during a dispute that stemmed from an iPod playing too loud.
A Bowie State University student accused of fatally stabbing her college roommate in the neck was released on bond last week pending trial, a move the young woman's attorney said signals support of her claim that the killing was in self-defense.
Suspect in Bowie State killing denied bail; Toddler shot, killed; Orange calls for ethics reform, and a raise; D.C. rapes increase in 2010; Man is posing as NFL's Vince Young; D.C. auditor calls for probe of police advisory committee leader; P.G. primaries today for Johnson's seat; D.C.'s top teacher was a mechanical engineer; O'Malley administration opposes Constellation merger.
The fatal stabbing of a Bowie State University student by her college roommate was a "tragic accident" that happened as the suspect defended herself, the woman's defense attorney said in court Monday.
A 19-year-old Bowie State University student faces murder charges in the fatal stabbing of her college roommate, Maryland State Police say.