- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Latest Alf Morris Items
There is little left for Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III to say now. The playoffs long ago fell out of reach for his team. There is nothing left to play for now besides pride and teammates. Not even Griffin's best first half of the season, a 16-for-17 passing performance where almost everything he threw was on target, could take away the sting of yet another loss, this time 24-17 to the New York Giants.
Need to Know: Alfred Morris could join some elite company this year if he keeps up his current rushing pace.
Any vestige of salvation of the Washington Redskins' crumbling season emphatically ended on Monday night when they were humiliated by the San Francisco 49ers, 27-6, at FedEx Field.
After holding its own for the first half of the season, the Redskins' offensive line has suddenly become a weak link.
If practice makes perfect, then it's no surprise the Redskins had one of their worst games of the season Monday night against the 49ers.
The Redskins could not compete in any facet with the 49ers, and in turn the team must officially consider 2013 a lost season.
Robert Griffin III has been the better fantasy QB this season, but does the Redskins defense make Colin Kaepernick the call for Week 12?
Click inside to check out Rotoworld.com's fantasy rankings for Week 12.
Redskins Coach Mike Shanahan said he expects to speak to the NFL this week about Sunday's incident between Trent Williams and a game official.