- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Alfred F. Kelly Jr.
"You will be allowed to have food in your car and have drink in you car," President and CEO Alfred F. Kelly Jr. said at a press conference Monday, ESPN reported.
"Provided you're in the boundaries of a single parking space, you'll be able to eat or drink right next to your car," he said. "However you're not going to be able to take out a lounge chair, you're not going to be able to take out a grill and you're not going to be able to take up more than one parking space. And it'll all be watched very carefully."