- Joe Biden’s secret love: Skinny-dipping, Secret Service agents say
- Just-forged Israel-Hamas cease-fire ends in rocket fire
- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Alfred F. Kelly Jr.
"Provided you're in the boundaries of a single parking space, you'll be able to eat or drink right next to your car," he said. "However you're not going to be able to take out a lounge chair, you're not going to be able to take out a grill and you're not going to be able to take up more than one parking space. And it'll all be watched very carefully."
"You will be allowed to have food in your car and have drink in you car," President and CEO Alfred F. Kelly Jr. said at a press conference Monday, ESPN reported.