- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Alfred Fincher
Dan Orlovsky is an NFL quarterback. He plays a tough position in a tough league, and as a result, needs to be equally tough on his own.
"Everything that Randy was preaching," Fincher said, looking back, "has just happened."
"Oklahoma and these other schools have decades of history; we have 10 years," Fincher said. "So, what we're doing is way better than what they're doing. Give us a 100 years of history, and we might have seven national titles."