- Iraq tells U.N. that ‘terrorist groups’ have seized nuclear materials
- Houston dad suspected of shooting his 4 kids surrenders to police
- Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi denied freedom by Mexican judge
- Argentina beats Dutch in shootout to reach World Cup final
- Tanard Jackson suspended indefinitely by NFL — again
- FAA investigating fireworks drone flights
- Pentagon: We’ll give Obama a drone strike with al-Baghdadi’s name on it
- Marine in Mexican custody to get day in court after 101 days
- Senate OKs San Antonio mayor as housing secretary
- NFL star likely fooled by Marine impostor who accepted first-class plane ticket
Latest Alfred Hitchcock Items
The man who made "Psycho" was no lightweight, though he kind of comes off that way in "Hitchcock."
After a private screening of HBO's "The Girl" held for Tippi Hedren, her friends and family, including daughter Melanie Griffith, the reaction was silence.
Tippi Hedren said Wednesday she survived working with Alfred Hitchcock, but her career was another matter.
Alfred Hitchcock has finally usurped Orson Welles.
"Vertigo" leading lady Kim Novak isn't keeping quiet about her disdain for "The Artist."
Alfred Hitchcock is still surprising his fans.
It's curtains for "The 39 Steps," a small-scale spoof of the classic 1935 Alfred Hitchcock thriller.
Roy Ward-Baker, the British director best known for "A Night to Remember," the 1958 movie about the Titanic disaster, has died. He was 93.
French director Claude Chabrol, one of the founders of the New Wave movement whose films probed the latent malice beneath the placid surface of bourgeois life, died on Sunday. He was 80.