- Ted Nugent raffles AR-15 for Colo. candidate Tom Tancredo
- White House ‘recalibrating strategy’ on Obama’s surgeon general nominee
- Obamacare youth push escalates with meme-themed website
- Crimean P.M. mocks Obama in faked Russian uniform on Twitter
- Another GM recall: 1.18M SUVs for air bag issue
- GOP strikes back: We are not the party that wages war on women
- Third person dies after South By Southwest crash
- L’Wren Scott dead in apparent suicide; fashion designer was Mick Jagger’s girlfriend
- Diamond-encrusted $3.2M men’s suit repels bullets
- PHILLIPS: The insanity of ‘free trade’ agreements
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Alfred Lawson
As Florida A&M's Marching 100 quick-stepped across the grass, the stadium announcer's voice would boom through the speakers to remind those in the stands that no one could match the show they were watching: "Often imitated, never duplicated."
Mr. Lawson noted the university has worked hard in the weeks before the first home game against Hampton by reaching out to alumni and those who own local businesses to encourage them to come to the game.
at halftime to draw fans," he said.