- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Planning for the last attack doesn't make Americans safer
Topic - Alfred Pennyworth
Mattel's Movie Masters series of action figures offers older fans of the latest live-action Batman film an affordable option to appreciate some of the movie's key characters.
The Dark Knight returns to a video-game format in an amazing sequel to the 2009 award-winning, third-person adventure.
Michael Gough, the British actor best known for playing Bruce Wayne's butler Alfred in a series of Batman movies, has died at age 94.
Michael Gough, the British actor best known for playing Bruce Wayne's butler Alfred in a series of Batman movies, died Thursday at age 94, his ex-wife said.
What a pleasure to meet Sir Michael. Reading Michael Caine's "The Elephant to Hollywood" is like spending an evening at your favorite restaurant with one of your most cherished friends.
Review of Batman: Arkham, a third person action game co-starring the Joker, Bane and Scarecrow for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 from Eidos and Rocksteady.