- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Ali Abdulaziz Ali
Latest Ali Abdulaziz Ali Items
The U.S. military tribunal that is hearing pre-trial motions in the case of the accused 9/11 plotters is slated to address a contentious issue during Wednesday's proceedings — rat feces.
The self-proclaimed mastermind of the 9/11 terrorist attacks and four of his alleged accomplices appeared Monday in U.S. military court for an oft-delayed pre-trial hearing that will help determine how their eventual trial will be conducted.