- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
Topic - Ali Ahmad
If those mandates were eliminated, he said, the Postal Service would have an unfunded liability of nearly $100 billion by 2017.
Ali Ahmad, oversight committee spokesman, said Mr. Issa's bill "is the only bill introduced this Congress that makes the cost-cutting structural reforms necessary to return the Postal Service to profitability."