- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Ali Ahmad
"The IRS has indicated to the committee that their furlough decisions will affect the agency's responsiveness to committee requests, including the outstanding subpoena," said Ali Ahmad, a spokesman for the oversight committee.
"He remains very supportive of local budget autonomy and is continuing to work with stakeholders on a legislative solution," said Ali Ahmad, a spokesman for Mr. Issa.