- Pennsylvania sends draft notices to 14K dead men: ‘We made a mistake’
- KISS rocker Gene Simmons touts 1 percent life: ‘It’s fantastic’
- Texas shooting suspect had faced other charges
- Californian who sold secret to China sentenced to 15 years in prison
- Couple, 3 kids among 7 killed in Massachusetts apartment fire
- Angry mom to Obama: Feds let illegal immigrant stay and ‘KILL my son!’
- Mideast hostilities ratchet as rockets from Lebanon strike Israel
- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
- Secret Service begins regular K-9 patrols around White House
- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
Senate majority leader practices politics of personal destruction
Topic - Ali Dayan Hasan
Rehman's appointment "suggests that the military has failed to assume complete control of Pak-U.S. relations," Ali Dayan Hasan, Pakistan director for Human Rights Watch, said on Twitter.
Mr. Hasan said Mr. Shahzad had earlier told Human Rights Watch he was afraid the ISI would kill him.