- Extra-time goal gives Germany World Cup title over Argentina
- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
By Robert N. Tracci
Congress must use its appropriations power to secure the border
Topic - Ali S. Aujali
"Seif has already shown his real face when he delivered his speech telling Libyans either we rule you or we kill you," said Mr. Aujali, who had long served as a top diplomat to Col. Gadhafi.
"I don't think there is anyone in Libya who will accept Seif in any position in the future of Libya," said Ali S. Aujali, who quit as Libya's ambassador in Washington after the start of the uprising in February.