- Defendant in Lee Rigby machete murder trial: ‘I love al Qaeda’
- Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack, ‘cherry-picked’ intelligence: report
- MSNBC host: Obamacare a ‘wealthy white men’ racist word
- Democrat thwarts Nevada activist’s try to name peak after Reagan
- Congress ready to extend ban on plastic firearms
- Rogue reindeer runs from Santa, eludes police for hours
- Iran touts new laser that bolsters missile accuracy
- Satanists petition for statue at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Deadly N.Y. train derailment leads to Senate call for cameras at tracks
- WWII vet, 90, en route to Pearl Harbor event booted from flight
Latest Alicia Keys Items
Grammy-winning singer Alicia Keys visited a Philippine air force base Monday to bring cheer to hundreds of evacuees from eastern provinces wracked by Typhoon Haiyan.
U2 frontman Bono and a long list of world leaders will attend next week's Global Citizen Festival to help fight poverty.
President Obama dropped in on a meeting Monday to give a pep talk to a gathering of celebrity recruits the White House says have “expressed interest in helping spread the word about the health insurance marketplaces opening Oct. 1.”
A source close to singer-songwriter Stevie Wonder has released a list of some the biggest names in the music industry joining in the boycott against Florida's "stand your ground" laws.
Alice Walker, author of "The Color Purple," has urged R&B singer Alicia Keys to cancel her Tel Aviv performance this summer and perform in Gaza instead.
Research In Motion unveiled a lower-cost BlackBerry aimed at consumers in emerging markets on Tuesday and said it will offer its once-popular BlackBerry Messenger service on iPhones and devices running Google's Android software.
British music put on a confident show at the Brit Awards on Wednesday, celebrating a resurgent industry whose bands and artists are topping charts around the world.
Kelly Clarkson is in good company backstage at the Grammys.
Show Bits brings you the 55th annual Grammy Awards through the eyes of Associated Press journalists. Follow them on Twitter where available with the handles listed after each item.