- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Alireza Jafarzadeh
An Iranian dissident group that previously has revealed some of Iran's nuclear facilities claimed Thursday that it had uncovered another secret installation northwest of Tehran.
A bipartisan group of House members on Thursday put forward a resolution calling for the Iranian government to cease the oppression of its people and political dissidents.
Mr. Jafarzadeh said the PMOI has shared its intelligence on the TABA complex with the U.S. government and the IAEA.
PMOI member Alireza Jafarzadeh said the centrifuge parts include casings, magnets, molecular pumps, composite tubes, bellows and centrifuge bases, adding that the complex has produced more than 100,000 parts since 2006.