- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Alisa B. Klein
"This one-year delay only underscores that Liberty University's challenge is unripe," Alisa B. Klein, an attorney at the U.S. Department of Justice, wrote in court papers filed Wednesday, or one day after the announcement.
"This one-year delay only underscores that Liberty University's challenge is unripe," Justice Department attorney Alisa B. Klein wrote in a filing with the 4th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals.