- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- African leader cancels trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag when Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
Latest Alisa Kleybanova Items
Alisa Kleybanova defeated third-seeded Petra Kvitova 6-2, 7-6 (3) to provide the first major upset at the Porsche Grand Prix on Wednesday.
The Kastles secured their fourth finals win in the past five years in front of an announced crowd of 2,670 fans who waited out a two-hour rain delay before the match began. Hingis, in her first season with the Kastles, was elated to win the title at home.
Alisa Kleybanova of Russia won the first match she's played since being diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma last May at the Sony Ericsson Open on Tuesday.
Former top-20 tennis player Alisa Kleybanova is receiving treatment for Hodgkin's lymphoma, a form of cancer.
Caroline Wozniacki moved within one victory of regaining the No. 1 ranking after beating Japan's Ayumi Morita 6-1, 6-0 Thursday to reach the quarterfinals of the Dubai Championships.
Former No. 1-ranked Dinara Safina put an end to a series of early round exits with a 6-1, 7-6 (2) victory over Alona Bondarenko on Monday night at the Mercury Insurance Open.