- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
- Obama marks Armenian massacre, avoids using the word ‘genocide’
- Gov. Rick Perry: ‘It’s not a dare, it’s a promise’; Texas will fight BLM
- Howard Dean cheers Obama’s approach to Russian aggression
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s childhood nickname? ‘The Surprise’
- Democrat Grimes backs Keystone XL pipeline in Kentucky Senate race
- China spends for 17 new warships as U.S. cuts back military
- In Japan, Obama plays soccer with a robot and warns students of climate change
- FDA proposes ban on e-cigarette sales to minors
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Alison Fraser
Debt subject to the legal limit — which includes money owed to federal trust funds such as Social Security's — will swell by $9 trillion, reaching $25 trillion after a decade, notes budget analyst Alison Fraser.
"His signature solution of a premium-support model for Medicare is the hallmark of his budget," writes the Heritage Foundation's Alison Fraser. "Moving to a patient-centered model would free retirees from relying on the unstable and unsustainable government-run Medicare program and restrain costs through competition rather than price-fixing."