- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
By David Keene
Allowing states to innovate could reduce dependency on bureaucracy
Topic - Alison Howard
Born to a 16-year-old woman on welfare, she said her mother could have chosen to have an abortion but didn't.
One of the women, conservative activist Alison Howard, said Democrats make a mistake by trying to narrow female voters' concerns to abortion, leaving the GOP an opportunity to talk about a whole spectrum of other issues.