- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Alison Howard
Deputy Flathead County Attorney Alison Howard said a $30,000 warrant was issued for her arrest because she removed her GPS monitor.
"Women make the majority of the economic decisions in their households and right now are making a majority of their health care decision as well," she said. "I think it is most important for conservatives to talk to women as the smart, intelligent, purpose-driven people that we are. We care about so much more than the left presents to us."