- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Retailer pays a price for getting too close to Obama
Topic - Alison Nordstrom
"What's unique about the album is the photographs were assembled from many different sources to tell the story of the Lincoln conspiracy," Alison Nordstrom, the museum's curator of photographs, said Friday. "It's a real page-turner, a heart stopper that culminates in the photographs of the hanging."
The museum owns 1,100 Civil War artifacts and "not only is this material very rare, but it's very fragile," Nordstrom said. "Our holdings are recognized as among the best in the world, so when we have the opportunity to show off what we have, we're anxious to do it."