- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
Latest Alix Iii Items
Fast-moving spring storms packing high winds, hail and lightning blew through the South on Monday and early Tuesday, uprooting trees, knocking out power to hundreds of thousands and killing at least seven people.
A man convicted of a horrific murders in Idaho was sentenced to life in prison for torturing and killing a 10-year-old boy in California in 1997.