- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- African leader cancels trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag when Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - All-Stars Chris Paul
Vinny Del Negro is out as coach of the Los Angeles Clippers after a season in which the team won its first division title but lost in the first round of the playoffs.
Chauncey Billups will only watch as the Clippers continue their promising season without him.
"Everybody has to step up," Paul said. "There's not one person that can fill a void that big. Everybody is going to have to do a little bit more and it definitely starts with me and Blake. It's tough. I've had a lot of time to think about it and talk to Chauncey. And if anybody can come back from this, it would be him."