- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian airplane goes missing over Mali: ‘Emergency plan’ launched
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
- Iraq: 60 dead in attack on prisoner convoy
- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
Topic - Allakherdov
The man that relatives blamed for radicalizing one of the two brothers accused of the Boston Marathon bombings has denied any link to the attack or to extremism, and says the FBI has cleared him.
"I gave them my computer and my phone and everything," he said, according to the review, "I wanted to show I haven't done anything.
Mr. Allakherdov said he had been "cooperating entirely" with FBI agents investigating he attack.