- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Latest Allan Fung Items
The mayors of two of Rhode Island's largest cities are again teaming up to host job fairs.
A Republican candidate for Rhode Island governor has released one of several documents requested by media organizations since he revealed he was responsible for a car crash that killed a man 25 years ago.
A leading candidate for governor disclosed on Monday that he was responsible for a crash that killed a man 25 years ago.
CRANSTON, R.I. (AP) — The chief of Cranston's police department has been placed on indefinite paid leave as state police look into a parking ticket scandal.
The city of Cranston is known _ sort of _ for being the one-time home of the Narragansett Brewing Company, and it scored a mention in the Jim Carrey flick "Dumb and Dumber."