- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Hillary Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Allegiance
Emails released to the public show that the IRS specifically targeted tea party groups, and thousands of motorcyclists descended upon the nation's capital to pay tribute to the the victims of 9/11. On the international stage, Russia President Vladimir Putin took the American press to chastise President Obama. Here's a recap of the week that was from The Washington Times.
When a Mississippi judge entered a courtroom and asked everyone to stand for the Pledge of Allegiance, an attorney with a reputation for fighting free-speech battles stayed silent as everyone else recited the patriotic oath. The lawyer was jailed.