- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Allen Bailey
Bailey, they say, was being as effective for Miami earlier in the season as he was now, even though he wasn't getting sacks.
"I've been relaxing and having fun, and it just came," said Bailey, a 6-foot-4, 285-pounder from Sapelo, Ga. who considered turning pro at the end of last season, but returned to chase an ACC championship ring. "The whole team's having fun. ... It's all the work paying off."