- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Allen Craig
Allen Craig is regaining his form at the plate.
Lance Lynn lobbied for nine more pitches. One base runner, St. Louis Cardinals manager Mike Matheny told the right-hander, and we go to the bullpen.
Pitching in his hometown for the first time, David Phelps had plenty of support off the field. The New York Yankees pitcher could have a little more help between the lines.
Arizona manager Kirk Gibson felt starting pitcher Wade Miley deserved the chance to try and earn a win Thursday against the St. Louis Cardinals.
After returning from Triple-A Memphis a day earlier, Shane Robinson didn't take long to make his presence felt with the big club.
Allen Craig is starting to feel comfortable and the St. Louis Cardinals are hoping that continues for a long time.
After failing to hold three-run leads in two straight games, Allen Craig and the St. Louis Cardinals put their series final against Milwaukee out of reach.
Mike Matheny would like to forget this one as soon as possible.
Jhonny Peralta went deep twice, ending the St. Louis Cardinals' 366 at-bat homerless drought.
After they lost a crucial appeal, things quickly unraveled for the Pittsburgh Pirates.
St. Louis Cardinals hitters keep reminding themselves that there's a long, long way to go.
Home opener hoopla was no distraction at all for Michael Wacha. Neither was the 49-degree chill for the first pitch.
Matt Carpenter believes the move back to his natural third base position could help him post better offensive numbers than last year's breakout season.
Matt Carpenter believes the move back to his natural third base position could help him post better offensive numbers that last year's breakout season.
The St. Louis Cardinals have made a one-year, $14.1 million qualifying offer to free agent Carlos Beltran. They just don't expect him to return next season.
"Obviously, it's been a little bit slow lately," Allen Craig said after a 6-1 loss to the Pittsburgh Pirates on Saturday.
"It's frustrating, but it's early in the season," Craig said. "We took some good at-bats. We just couldn't pull through in the end."