- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Allen Craig Items
Jhonny Peralta went deep twice, ending the St. Louis Cardinals' 366 at-bat homerless drought.
St. Louis Cardinals hitters keep reminding themselves that there's a long, long way to go.
Home opener hoopla was no distraction at all for Michael Wacha. Neither was the 49-degree chill for the first pitch.
Matt Carpenter believes the move back to his natural third base position could help him post better offensive numbers than last year's breakout season.
Matt Carpenter believes the move back to his natural third base position could help him post better offensive numbers that last year's breakout season.
The St. Louis Cardinals have made a one-year, $14.1 million qualifying offer to free agent Carlos Beltran. They just don't expect him to return next season.
Most games, Adam Wainwright's effort would have given the St. Louis Cardinals a chance for a victory. Not in the postseason with this offense.
Allen Craig is part of a revised St. Louis Cardinals lineup for Game 5 of the World Series and playing first base for the first time in the postseason.
By Sunday morning, most everyone had become an expert on the obstruction rule.