- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
- Secret Service begins regular K-9 patrols around White House
- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
- Marine Warfighting Lab tests the Godzilla of amphibious assault vehicles
- Harry Reid: Birth-control ruling the worst Supreme Court decision in 25 years
- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
Latest Allen Craig Items
A close call goes to the Cardinals in the fifth inning.
The comeback is complete, and the Cardinals are the champs! St. Louis beat the Texas Rangers 6-2 in Game 7 to win its second World Series title in six years.
Some of the best basestealers in baseball have the green light to run whenever the opportunity presents itself.
Chris Carpenter appeared to be in complete control. Featuring that big curveball of his, he retired Josh Hamilton on an easy grounder and then struck out Michael Young to start the sixth.
Albert Pujols and the St. Louis Cardinals followed up their greatest World Series performance with one of their meekest.
Down to their last three outs and facing another serious World Series deficit, the Texas Rangers did some rallying of their own.
Texas manager Ron Washington joked about not being able to match wits with Tony La Russa.
Power pitching often dominates in the postseason. Soft tosses by Randy Wolf got the Milwaukee Brewers back to even in the NL championship series.
St. Louis Cardinals right fielder Allen Craig left Tuesday's game in Houston after running into a barrier trying to catch a foul ball in the top of the first inning.