- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Latest Allen Fieldhouse Items
Andrew Wiggins remembers sitting in the bleachers of Allen Fieldhouse long after the final whistle, watching as the crowd showered the departing Kansas players with love.
The University of Kansas has received a lead donation from alumni Kent and Missy McCarthy to help finance the first phase of the Fieldhouse Apartments project, which will house basketball players and other students.
Nothing went right for Texas from the start Saturday night.
Andrew Wiggins exacted a little bit of revenge on Texas.
The University of Kansas is dropping a request to the state Legislature for bonding authority to build upscale apartments that would house basketball players and other students.
Kansas freshman Joel Embiid could miss time with back and knee injuries, and just how much might determine whether the seventh-ranked Jayhawks still have a shot at landing a No. 1 seed in next month's NCAA tournament.
Andrew Wiggins is finding it hard to be everybody's Super Bowl.
Andrew Wiggins is from Canada, Wayne Selden from Massachusetts and Joel Embiid from the African nation of Cameroon. None of them grew up around the Kansas basketball program.
Not enough offense, too many fouls and way too much athletic dominance by Kansas put Georgetown on the wrong end of an 86-64 final.