- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Latest Allen Fieldhouse Items
The tightrope walk rocks on for the Jayhawks.
The last time Baylor coach Scott Drew brought a team into Allen Fieldhouse, he led them off the court and into a tunnel after his players had been introduced.
Bill Self's Big 12 colleagues must believe him to be a genius.
Freshman guard Josh Selby is declaring for the NBA draft, leaving Kansas with only two players who had a significant role in last season's 35-3 record.
The video played over and over on the big-screen television in the center of the locker room, telling Virginia Commonwealth University's basketball team they weren't good enough to be here. One minute and 30 seconds of everyone from President Obama to Dick Vitale picking Kansas.
Only at a place like Allen Fieldhouse would they turn the simple act of players running onto the court into a cherished team tradition.