- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
Senate majority leader practices politics of personal destruction
Topic - Allen Johnson
Cruz Pedregon topped Funny Car qualifying Saturday in the NHRA Summernationals, with his Friday run holding up at Old Bridge Township Raceway Park.
Texas driver Steve Torrence was the fastest Top Fuel qualifier Saturday in the NHRA SpringNationals at Royal Purple Raceway.
Top Fuel rookie Richie Crampton led qualifying Friday in the NHRA SpringNationals at Royal Purple Raceway.
Arkansas State football coach Blake Anderson has named Allen Johnson as the Red Wolves' safeties coach.
John Force raced to the qualifying lead in Funny Car on Friday at the seventh annual NHRA Nationals at Summit Racing Equipment Motorsports Park.
Bob Tasca topped Funny Car qualifying Friday in the NHRA Thunder Valley Nationals with a run of 4.063 seconds at 310.48 mph in the second session.
Kurt Busch's professional drag-racing career might be a one-and-done venture.
Orlando Venues Executive Director Allen Johnson said in an email the roof technology for the Citrus Bowl was estimated at "over $100 million," which he said was more costly than building a new soccer-specific stadium that could also host other events.
"He's going to do fine, I'm sure," Johnson said.