- WestJet grants Christmas wishes for 250 airline passengers
- U.S. vet held in North Korea says statement was coerced
- NTSB hearing on San Francisco airliner crash postponed
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford insists he has dried out, vows sobriety test
- Greenpeace video warns that climate change is wrecking Santa’s home
- Herman Cain profiled in ‘Political Power’ comic book
- Hagel renews Qatar defense pact despite differences over Iran, Syria
- Fire departments fear Obamacare will gut volunteer ranks
- Rep. Alan Grayson loses $18M in stock scheme
- Christmas secularists get 6-foot beer-can Festivus pole at Florida Statehouse
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Allen Park
The Lions said surgery was scheduled for Tuesday and did not immediately say how much time Burleson might miss.
Banged-up Detroit Lions star Calvin Johnson said his knee is feeling better than it did this time last week.
Detroit Lions running back Jahvid Best is still not cleared to play after spending the first six weeks of the season on the physically unable to perform list.
The Detroit Lions got a boost on offense with Matthew Stafford's return to practice.
The Detroit Lions have signed wide receiver Calvin Johnson to an eight-year contract worth up to $132 million, the biggest deal in NFL history.
Detroit Lions star receiver Calvin Johnson joined his teammates on the field Thursday for the first time this week ahead of Saturday night's playoff game at New Orleans.
The Jacksonville Jaguars fired coach Jack Del Rio on Tuesday after a 3-8 start, parting ways with the franchise's second coach during his ninth season.
Detroit quarterback Matthew Stafford worked with the first team at practice Thursday, a sign of progress after he hurt his ankle last weekend.
Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford is "day to day" after hurting his right ankle late in Sunday's loss to the Atlanta Falcons.
Ndamukong Suh was fined $20,000 by the NFL on Wednesday for a late hit on Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton, the third penalty of its kind for the Detroit Lions defensive end in the past year.
A nonprofit group is trying to restore Detroit's status in the art world by drawing artists to an unlikely place: a century-old former bank in a neighborhood so infested with crime that some of the building's pipes were stolen and its windows riddled with bullets.
A day after being routed by the World Cup champions, Clint Dempsey and the Americans were eager for another challenge.