- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Allen West Guardian Fund
Former Rep. Allen West, a tea party darling who now heads a political action group to elect constitutional conservatives, gave his personal endorsement Wednesday to four candidates seeking congressional seats in 2014, calling them genuine patriots with principled stances.
Former Rep. Allen West said in a fundraising email that Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. is more harmful to America's constitutional future than the leader of al Qaeda, Ayman al-Zawahiri.Former Rep. Allen B. West, Florida Republican, said in a fundraising email that Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. is more harmful to America's constitutional future than the leader of al Qaeda, Ayman al-Zawahiri.