- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez tells Hispanics to vote and ‘punish those’ who oppose amnesty
- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
Latest Allen West Items
Former Congressman Allen West revealed in an interview with the Tampa Bay Times Wednesday that he would "of course" run for Senate if Sen. Marco Rubio runs for president in 2016.
Former congressman Allen West blasted the Council on American–Islamic Relations on his social media outlets Tuesday morning by thanking CAIR for including him in their "2011-2012 Worst List Inductees" for his "intentional efforts to spread fear and prejudice."
A coalition of conservatives have joined together for a social media campaign with one clear goal — to compel the White House and Congress to investigate and reveal the events of Sept. 11, 2012, that left four Americans dead in Benghazi, Libya.
Former Florida Rep. Allen West said Wednesday that Congress needs to appoint a special committee to investigate the Sept. 11, 2012, fatal attacks on America’s consulate in Benghazi, Libya.
Former Florida Rep. Allen West had harsh words of criticism for nationally known civil rights activists like Jesse Jackson and the Rev. Al Sharpton, who have remained silent on a video showing black teens beating a white boy, 13, on a school bus: “Ya’ll just make me sick.”
Allen West headed to Amsterdam Tuesday to embark on National Review's conservative summer cruise, saying he owes his success as a "young black man" to the nature of his character.
Former Congressman Allen West blasted the "faux leaders" and "race baiters" of the George Zimmerman case on Wednesday, specifically calling out Rev. Al Sharpton and Attorney General Eric Holder for turning the trial into a race issue.
Former Floridian Rep. Allen West had a blunt response to comedian Bill Cosby's published weekend opinion piece, speaking of the attributes of Muslims and encouraging Americans to emulate them: Have you lost your mind?
Former Florida Rep. Allen West revealed that he is considering a run for the presidency in 2016 on Sean Hannity's radio program Tuesday.