- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest Allen West Items
Former Florida Rep. Allen West issued a scathing statement on his Facebook page Friday, in response to the ongoing manhunt for one of the suspects in the Boston Marathon bombings.
A stern warning by Allen West went viral Wednesday after the former representative posted to Facebook that "it is a promise" he will take action against the "left-wing groups" allegedly harassing his wife.
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid took to the floor Tuesday to link sequestration to the tragic event Monday night where seven Marines were killed during a training exercise in Hawthorne, Nevada.
Allen West was always a prodigious fundraiser, drawing money from far outside his Florida district. Now, he's transferred a half-million dollars in donated campaign funds to two charity groups: the Allen West Foundation and another entity sharing the new foundation's post office box address.
The Council on American-Islamic Relations Florida announced Tuesday that it had sold a memorable letter sent by then-Rep. Allen West on eBay for $2,625.
Viewer interest will likely intensify now that Sen. Joe Manchin III asked MTV to cancel "Buckwild," a new reality TV show that the West Virginia Democrat says promotes unsavory, inaccurate stereotypes about the Mountain State. He's also troubled that MTV will profit from the provocative backwoods shenanigans.
Rep. Allen West won a full recount of early voting in St. Lucie County when the county's canvassing board voted late Friday to grant his request.
A Florida judge on Friday denied Republican Rep. Allen West's plea for a full recount of early voting ballots in St. Lucie County, saying he didn't have authority to grant the request, according to the Palm Beach Post.
Florida just can't seem to count votes properly. After the embarrassing "hanging chad" debacle of the 2000 presidential election, similar games are now being played in the contest between Republican Rep. Allen West and Democratic challenger Patrick Murphy over the 18th Congressional District seat.