- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Latest Allen Items
Pentagon officials aim to determine in the next few weeks how many U.S. troops will remain in Afghanistan after 2014, Defense Department press secretary George Little said Monday.
A conservative group has begun a two-week run of ads across Virginia accusing Democratic Senate candidate Tim Kaine of selling out Virginia to advance President Obama's priorities in Washington.
As Emmanuel Burriss rose through the baseball ranks, from his Little League teams in D.C. to the minor leagues and finally to a spot in the majors with the San Francisco Giants, he noticed that fewer and fewer of his fellow players looked like him.
Stargazers at the Cannes Film Festival were catching sight of some of Hollywood's biggest stars well before Wednesday's evening premiere of "Midnight in Paris," the Woody Allen romance chosen to open the glamorous event.
A $200 million federal public relations campaign to trumpet health care reform?
Houston Astros owner Drayton McLane is putting his franchise up for sale.