- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Latest Allen Items
Gov. Pat McCrory's choice to join North Carolina's state panel that considers contested workers' compensation claims has cleared the House after Democrats argued again he wasn't a good pick when it came to workers' rights.
A $60 million high school football stadium that opened to massive fanfare in 2012 will be shut down for the upcoming season after cracks were found in the building's concrete concourse.
Stargazers at the Cannes Film Festival were catching sight of some of Hollywood's biggest stars well before Wednesday's evening premiere of "Midnight in Paris," the Woody Allen romance chosen to open the glamorous event.
A $200 million federal public relations campaign to trumpet health care reform?