- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Allen Items
Gov. Pat McCrory's choice to join North Carolina's state panel that considers contested workers' compensation claims has cleared the House after Democrats argued again he wasn't a good pick when it came to workers' rights.
A $60 million high school football stadium that opened to massive fanfare in 2012 will be shut down for the upcoming season after cracks were found in the building's concrete concourse.
Stargazers at the Cannes Film Festival were catching sight of some of Hollywood's biggest stars well before Wednesday's evening premiere of "Midnight in Paris," the Woody Allen romance chosen to open the glamorous event.
A $200 million federal public relations campaign to trumpet health care reform?