- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Allianz Arena
:This article is about football stadium Sponsored by Allianz. For the stadium in Sydney known commercially as Allianz Stadium, see Sydney Football Stadium. - Source: Wikipedia
Protecting 2-0 leads from their last-16 first legs, Barcelona and Bayern Munich are huge favorites to advance in the Champions League this week when they play return matches at home.
After dominating the first legs of their Champions League semifinals, Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund lead the latest Associated Press global soccer poll.
Jonas Kaufmann says he lip synched his performance of the Champions League theme before last weekend's final in Munich.
You can't keep Didier Drogba down.
The dream Champions League final, in pure soccer terms, would have been Barcelona vs. Real Madrid. But the world's two best players, Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo, both fluffed penalty kicks in the semifinals, leaving us with the thinking fan's final, instead.
Chelsea is playing for a place in European soccer history as well as next season's competition when it meets Bayern Munich in the Champions League final.
Bayern Munich heads into the Champions League final against Chelsea at its own stadium as a strong favorite to win a fifth European Cup, a title that could make up for its failures in domestic competitions.
Cristiano Ronaldo reportedly had three pairs of soccer shoes stolen before Real Madrid's Champions League game against Bayern Munich. The new ones he'll get as compensation will make him fit right into the Oktoberfest this year.