- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Drew Johnson
Inept government shouldn't be entrusted with the power to kill its citizens
Topic - Allison Aranda
"The only question that was really before the court was whether or not this particular facility fell within the definition of an abortion facility under Alabama law," said Allison Aranda, an attorney for Life Legal Defense Foundation, which filed a friend-of-the-court brief in the case.
"It was clear to us, and to the Alabama Department of Public Health (ADPH), that it did fall under that definition, and now it's clear to the judge as well, based on his ruling," she said.