- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Allstate Insurance Co.
Latest Allstate Insurance Co. Items
The best drivers in America live in South Dakota. The worst in Washington, D.C. The most boringly average in Cleveland. Or so, at least, the latest report of accident rates from Allstate Insurance Co. tells us. It's hard to know quite what to make of the news. Since when did we need statistical computation to confirm the obvious?
Illinois and Northwestern agreed Friday to run every offensive play toward the same end zone in their showdown at Wrigley Field this weekend to avoid the possibility of players running into a padded brick wall at the other end of the field.