- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Allstate Items
The biggest aftershock of Tuesday's East Coast earthquake might be that traditional homeowners' insurance won't pay for the damages.
Allstate Corp. is suing Goldman Sachs Group Inc., saying more than $122 million in mortgage-backed securities the insurance company bought beginning in 2006 were fraudulent.
Allstate Corp. said Thursday that severe weather drove up catastrophe losses to $2 billion so far in the second quarter.