- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Alobeid Murawih
"It is not true that we have declared war against South Sudan," he added. "We are still defending ourselves and taking necessary measures to push foreign troops out of our country and deal with the rebels from South Sudan."
Mr. Murawih said the Sudanese armed forces are in full control of Heglig after a battle in which more than 1,000 soldiers from the South were killed.