- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
- Dog left in car blasts horn for 15 minutes
- DCCC chair hopes Alex Sink will run again in November
- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Alshon Jeffery
Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck is disappointed he's not teammates with Robert Mathis during the Pro Bowl.
NFL great Deion Sanders took quarterbacks Andrew Luck and Cam Newton with his first skill position picks in the Pro Bowl draft Wednesday, going for passers early before focusing on defense in building a team for one win.
Deion Sanders is giving Jerry Rice one concession as Pro Bowl week begins: The record-setting wide receiver will call the coin toss Tuesday that starts the process of picking teams.
That scenario is far from ideal with Peyton Manning and the pass-happy Denver Broncos on tap. But the Redskins will have to deal with it after the NFL on Monday handed Meriweather a two-game suspension for repeated violations of the league's ban on hits to the head of defenseless players.
Orakpo took his first career interception 29 yards into the end zone to break a 10-10 tie at 13:38 of the second.
South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier was careful not to talk too much before Monday's Capital One Bowl about what finishing the season with a school-record 11 wins could do for a program that had waded through a lot of adversity this season.
Steve Spurrier doesn't want his rebuilding job at South Carolina to end with one Southeastern Conference division title.
Stephen Garcia threw three touchdown passes and Marcus Lattimore had two clinching TD runs as No. 19 South Carolina stunned No. 1 Alabama 35-21 on Saturday.
There will be new a No. 1 team in the country. The Heisman Trophy race got a shake-up, too.
He said winning 11 games became the mission for the Gamecocks all season.
"Getting ejected, that is something that happened in the moment," Jeffery said.