- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
By Brahma Chellaney
Beijing's creeping aggression signals a challenge to U.S. presence in the Asian Pacific
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Alumni Stadium
Alumni Stadium is a football stadium located on the campus of Boston College in Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts, approximately six miles west of downtown Boston. The stadium lies within the city limits of Boston, although its postal address is Chestnut Hill. It is the home of the Boston College Eagles. Its present seating capacity is 44,500. - Source: Wikipedia
New Boston College athletic director Brad Bates is looking for a football coach who "oozes integrity," someone who cares about the students and someone who wins.
Previewing Saturday's college football in the D.C. area.
Caleb Rowe's first career start was alternately bumpy and slick, with one successful comeback and another rally cut short by an unwise decision.
Maryland has gone through more quarterbacks than any team could expect this season. It's had its share of close losses as well. The latest unfolded Saturday at Alumni Stadium as first-time starting quarterback Caleb Rowe was intercepted in the final minute as Boston College escaped with a comeback 20-17 victory.
Previewing Saturday's D.C.-area college football.