- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
- U.S. Navy admiral ‘receptive’ to giving Chinese counterpart a tour of carrier
- Islamic State orders female genital mutilation for Mosul girls, U.N. says
- Israeli fire hits U.N. facility in Gaza, killing 15
- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
- Pro-Palestinian protesters attack Israeli soccer team in Austria match
- Virginia police: 2 dead after storm at campground
- Ukrainian prime minister announces resignation
- House members question $17 billion VA request
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
Topic - Álvaro Saborío
Costa Rica forward Alvaro Saborio will miss the World Cup after a breaking a bone in his right foot.
Goalkeeper Keylor Navas and forwards Bryan Ruiz, Joel Campbell and Alvaro Saborio head the list of players named Monday to Costa Rica's preliminary 30-man squad for next month's World Cup in Brazil.
Javier Morales scored three times to lead Real Salt Lake past a 10-man Houston Dynamo 5-2 Sunday night to extend their unbeaten streak to 10 games to start the season.
Joao Plata scored twice in the final 24 minutes, including the winner in stoppage time, to help Real Salt Lake remain unbeaten with a 3-2 victory over the winless Chicago Fire on Saturday night.
Nicolas Mezquida and Sebastian Fernandez scored late goals to give the Vancouver Whitecaps a 2-2 tie with Real Salt Lake on Saturday night.
Robbie Keane scored late in the first half and the Los Angeles Galaxy bounced back from a season-opening loss with a 1-1 draw against Real Salt Lake on Saturday.
REAL SALT LAKE