- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Alvin Greene Items
For the third straight year, President Obama ranks as the man most admired by people living in the U.S.
Lawmakers who support a nuclear-waste repository under Nevada's Yucca Mountain continue to fall short of finding additional money for the project.
U.S. Senate candidate Alvin Greene is making his first public speaking appearance in South Carolina since his unexpected Democratic nomination a month ago.
South Carolina's Democrats are gathering Thursday to decide whether to overturn the results of the primary election in which an unemployed, unknown military veteran won the nomination for U.S. Senate.
The state police should investigate how the unemployed winner of the state's Democratic U.S. Senate primary paid his filing fee of more than $10,000, after claiming indigency and being appointed a public defender to represent him in a court case, a state lawmaker says.
Barack Obama isn't the only Democrat who's flailing about in a swamp of unexpected incompetence and irresolution.