- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- Holiday cheer: Airline grants Christmas wishes for 250 unsuspecting passengers
- U.S. vet held in North Korea says statement was coerced
Latest Alyson Hannigan Items
March 24: Actor R. Lee Ermey ("Full Metal Jacket") is 69. Singer Nick Lowe is 64. Bassist Dougie Thomson of Supertramp is 62. Comedian Louie Anderson is 60. Actress Donna Pescow is 59. Actress Kelly LeBrock is 53. DJ Rodney "Kool Kollie" Terry of Ghostown DJs is 52. TV personality Star Jones is 51. Guitarist Patterson Hood of Drive-By Truckers is 49. Actor Peter Jacobson ("House") is 48. Singer-violinist Sharon Corr of The Corrs is 43. Actress Lara Flynn Boyle is 43. Rapper Maceo of De La Soul is 43. Actress Megyn Price ("Rules of Engagement," "Grounded for Life") is 42. Actor Jim Parsons is 40. Actress Alyson Hannigan is 39. Actress Jessica Chastain is 36. Bassist Benj Gershman of O.A.R. is 33. Actress Keisha Castle-Hughes ("The Nativity Story," "Whale Rider") is 23.
A judge has ordered a New Hampshire man to refrain from posting anything online about actress Alyson Hannigan or to try to meet her.
A judge has ordered a New Hampshire man to refrain from posting anything online about Alyson Hannigan or to try to meet the actress.
A judge Wednesday granted Alyson Hannigan a temporary restraining order from a man who she claims has repeatedly threatened her and her family in online postings.
When Charlie Sheen and his "Anger Management" cast wrapped shooting May 1 on the Sun Valley, Calif., set, nobody believed the first 10 episodes of the show would be their last. That's a sizable turnaround from six months ago.
Film fans are still forking over for "The Hunger Games," which took in $33.5 million to lead the box office for a third-straight weekend.
"American Reunion" is stupid, even for a stupid movie.
The mysteries that surround the CBS sitcom "How I Met Your Mother" extend to co-creator Craig Thomas' office on the Fox studio lot.
CBS has renewed the comedy "How I Met Your Mother" for two more years, bringing a degree of certainty to at least one show in its Monday-night lineup.