- Herman Cain profiled in ‘Political Power’ comic book
- Hagel renews Qatar defense pact despite differences over Iran, Syria
- Fire departments fear Obamacare will gut volunteer ranks
- Rep. Alan Grayson loses $18M in stock scheme
- Christmas secularists get 6-foot beer-can Festivus pole at Florida Statehouse
- George Zimmerman’s girlfriend flips on assault: Let ‘my boyfriend’ go
- Lululemon Athletica chairman quits after firestorm over his fat-thighs comment
- CBS’ beleaguered Lara Logan gets a cheerleader — Dan Rather
- Jesus tops list as most significant figure in history; Mohammed at 4th
- See a drone? ‘Shoot it down,’ says Colorado ordinance
Latest Amal Ahmed Items
Saudi Arabia has no evidence that Osama bin Laden's wives and family members deported from Pakistan have been involved in terrorism, an official Saudi statement said Sunday in an indication that authorities will allow the group to remain in the kingdom.
Osama bin Laden's three widows and their nine children are expected to be deported from Pakistan to Saudi Arabia on Wednesday, after their scheduled departure the previous day was delayed for bureaucratic reasons, their lawyer said.
Osama bin Laden's three widows and their nine children are scheduled to be deported to Saudi Arabia around midnight Tuesday, almost a year after U.S. Navy SEALs killed the al Qaeda chief at a compound in northwest Pakistan, their lawyer said.
A Pakistani court on Monday convicted Osama bin Laden's three widows and two of his daughters of illegally entering and living in the country and sentenced them to 45 days in prison, with credit for time served, their lawyer said.
A Pakistani court on Monday convicted Osama bin Laden's three widows and two of his daughters of illegally entering and living in the country and sentenced them to 45 days in jail, with credit for time served, their attorney said.
It's an ornate but not lavish two-story house tucked away at the end of a mud-clogged street. It's where Pakistan's intelligence agency believes Osama bin Laden lived for nearly a year until he moved into the villa in which he eventually was killed.
Osama bin Laden lived in five safe houses while on the run in Pakistan and fathered four children — two of them born in government hospitals, his youngest widow has told investigators.
A military instructor clad in fatigues and boots who barks out orders to men half her age has become the unlikely star of a European Union program to train thousands of Somali troops.
Egypt's military deployed on the streets of Cairo to enforce a nighttime curfew after the sun set Friday on a day of rioting and violent chaos that was a major escalation in the challenge to authoritarian President Hosni Mubarak's 30-year rule.