- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Amanda Comak
Pick through the debris from the Nationals' busted season and few scraps elicit more head-scratching than Monday's acquisition of David DeJesus.
Sadly, the Nation's Capital has another entry to add to its sports pantheon otherwise known as the Gus Frerotte Concrete Wall of Shame.
The Times, competing in the 75,000-175,000 circulation category, earned Top 10 honors in daily section and special section in judging conducted this week in Lake Buena Vista, Fla.
The Washington Times' best guess.