- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Mad dash for Nome: Dallas Seavey wins his second Iditarod dog race
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
Latest Amanda Dowler Items
Actor Hugh Grant and "Harry Potter" writer J.K. Rowling will testify in a London courtroom next week about alleged press intrusion into their private lives.
Rupert Murdoch's Sunday tabloid was an institutionally corrupt British newspaper whose phone hacking victims may have included the parents of a teenage murder victim, a lawyer for the victims said Wednesday.
Rupert Murdoch's News International said Friday it had launched a new compensation plan for victims of phone hacking by the media mogul's now-defunct Sunday tabloid.
Rupert Murdoch's company said Friday it has agreed to pay 2 million pounds ($3.2 million) to the family of a murdered schoolgirl whose phone was hacked by the tabloid News of the World.
More than 60 people have filed court papers alleging their phones were hacked by the News of the World, a lawyer said Thursday, amid preparations for a group lawsuit against Rupert Murdoch's now-defunct tabloid.
Actor Hugh Grant says Britain's leader has told him he will support reforms of the country's scandal-hungry media in the wake of the tabloid phone hacking scandal.
London police said Tuesday they were dropping a demand that the Guardian newspaper reveal its sources for stories about Britain's phone-hacking scandal.
London police said Tuesday they were dropping a demand that The Guardian newspaper reveal its sources for stories about Britain's phone-hacking scandal.
The outlook of U.S. home builders worsened in September, as foreclosures and anxious buyers hurt construction and sales activity.